1. Define the type and number of exams and/or your question(s).
2. Choose an imaging expert (or several), a group of physicians or a hospital.
3. Setup a price you are willing to pay and required timeframe.
4. Wait for the imaging expert’s response
5. Interact with the physician via MedPics’ messaging system and after price negotiated and paid, upload your exams/images. Note that some physicians might ask for a fixed price, dependent on the exam type.
6. Wait for the expert’s consult
7. Satisfied? Rate your expert
User Log in
* We recommand to use Chrome or Firefox for optimal funtionality.
1. Setup your account and provide all necessary credentialing and CV information.
2. Receive patient requests, including patient’s type and amount of imaging, expected turnover time, medical information and questions, or request for second read.
3. Interact with the patient via MedPics’ messaging system and negotiate a price of your service to the patient that you consider reasonable for the type of request. You may also offer fixed prices for certain imaging services, which may restrict consult inquiries from patients.
4. After agreement, receive your fee and review the provided imaging data and other additional information.
5. After your services have been provided, patient feedback will be added to your MedPics profile. Positive feedbacks are an incentive to attract more patients to you.
Corporation Log in